Friday, January 01, 2010

Wishing you all a happy new year

Welcome to the new year everyone! Just a quick post today to start this new year off on the right foot. The kids (and us parents) all has a nice night out at a friend's house last night for NYE and today we mostly stuck around home and took it easy. James and I had fun taking some pictures for a new photography challenge I started today. (See my photography blog for a post about that.) We recently got the playroom organized again and James was enjoying playing with the trains on the train table and other fun stuff that we can now find again. I think he is holding some measuring stick in this photograph, and boy is he happy with himself. He's got such a cute smile, how could I not put his happy face on the blog again? Anyway, have a wonderful 2010 and enjoy all that the new year has to offer!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: