Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Things I Learned Today







  1. You need a lot more wind to fly a kite than I realized.





  2. Gusty wind is really bad for kite flying.





  3. A kite flying trip where the kite only gets off the ground every once in a while is still considered really cool if you are 4 years old.





  4. 2 year olds would rather chase and tackle the kite than try to fly it.





  5. 4 year olds think that grabbing the tail of a kite and pulling it to the ground is almost as cool as flying it.





  6. Dogs and kite flying can mix, as long as the dog is Diamond.





  7. I shouldn't try to run the length of a football field with Lauren on my back.





  8. Kids love to watch their mom run the length of a football field (no Lauren) with a kite flying behind her.





  9. I am out of shape.





  10. Don't let your kids play in the paint on the soccer field without making sure it is dry. Definitely don't allow headstands.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

I might have mentioned something about no 1. :)

Mom