Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Little Troublemakers

Max and Lauren know how to get into trouble on their own, but they are very good at doing it together, and really enjoy each other's company most of the time, though we do deal with the normal go away, give me that it's mine stuff from Max. Lauren holds her own with him, though. It is fun to watch, even if it isn't fun to clean up after.

I no longer say in a joking voice that Lauren is nothing but trouble, though. Max started saying "We're Troublekids" and doing things that Lauren did like climb on the table or pull the toiletpaper off the roll or knock the laundry on the ground. Luckily for me, as soon as I stopped seeming amused when Lauren did it, Max stopped.

For the most part, though, my little troublemakers make me smile.

No comments: